Telugu Movie Songs Trusted links 4 You

Actress Asin denies Wedding Rumours

By on 1:58 PM

Hot-Actress-Asin-denies-Wedding-Rumours

Putting rest to speculations over her ‘relationship status’, Asin has cleared the air by setting the record straight that she is single and bluntly refuted the wedding rumours that surrounded her.
The 27-year-old-actor, who has just returned from a vacation in the US, opened up about the reports of an impending marriage. ‘I just laughed it off. When people don’t know where you are, then they tend to speculate and it was somebody’s overactive imagination going overboard. It is funny because I am single and there is no guy or fiance at all. I am not taken,’ Asin said.
‘I am happy that a lot of people came to me and clarified without giving it much of an importance.’ When asked what is keeping her busy, Asin said, ‘Right now I am caught up with the endorsement responsibilities because last year was all about films and promotions. With Holi and IPL coming up, I am busy with both campaigns.
Sothern siren Asin Thottumkal is one among who southern heroines who made it big in Bollywood. She is on a roll as five out of her six films there, including last years’ hits ‘Bol Bachchan’ and ‘Khiladi’ 786, have garnered above Rs 100 crore. So what Asin want to set the record straight is she is single and any bachelors want to try their luck they can!