Telugu Movie Songs Trusted links 4 You

Mahesh Babu: Salman suits the best in my remakes

By on 3:15 PM

mahesh-babu-jolly-llb

The past few days have been abuzz that Mahesh Babu will star in the Telugu remake of Bollywood hit ‘Jolly LLB’ which stars Arshad Warsi and Boman Irani in the lead.However, Mahesh clarief he is averse to d remakes. “I don’t do remakes. I don’t believe in remakes. I don’t want to do remakes,” told the actor, who is currently shooting for an ad film in Mumbai.
Surprisingly, the Superstar wants all of his films to be remade in other languages. “It’s my dream, whenever I work in a film it should be remade in other languages. But I as a policy, I don’t want to do remakes,” quotes Mahesh.
When asked about his earlier quote ‘Salman suits best in your remakes’, Mahesh replied,”Yeah, all my films because there is a lot of action that suits his personality. I think, one of my films ‘Pokiri’ was the first film he actually remade as ‘Wanted’ and it became a big hit”