Telugu Movie Songs Trusted links 4 You

Allari Naresh says I analyze flop and hit movies : Allari Naresh

By on 6:51 AM

Allari Naresh says I analyze flop and hit movies : Allari Naresh,Allari Naresh Flop Movies,Allari Naresh Hit Movies,Allari Naresh Flops & Hits,Allari Naresh Movies,Allari Naresh Total Movies,Allari Naresh Wikipedia,Allari Naresh Wiki,Allari Naresh Details,Allari Naresh Marriage,

Allari Naresh says I analyze flop and hit movies : Allari Naresh

 Allari Naresh is an actor who is now seen as bankable by several producers. Most of his films are comedy entertainers and audiences certainly enjoy his brand of comedy. Rajendra Prasad who was once famous for his comedy films, now has Naresh filling his spot. Interestingly, Naresh had first set his eyes on making films. “My father wanted my brother Rajesh to be an actor and he wanted to pursue direction,” he says. But one day, director Ravi Babu asked Naresh if he was interested in acting, as he had a role in his film Allari. “I didn’t ask for the script, I just went and then they explained my character,” says Naresh. The first film became a hit and Allari became Naresh’s surname. “It was a comedy and after that I acted in a few more comedy films. Though I have also done a few serious films but producers and distributors told said that I am more apt for comedy,” says Naresh. The actor is all set to complete 49 films by this year and wants to start his 50th film on January 1, 2015. He hasn’t planned anything yet for his 50th film, but wants to make it a memorable. “Presently, I have signed three films and I want to complete all of them by November this year. Then I can think about my 50th film’s story,” he says. He has enjoyed his journey in the last 12 years. “There are no regrets,” he adds. Asked about his last film Laddu Babu which hasn’t done well, inspite of his hardwork he says, “I worked almost a year for that film. The make-up was a big problem as my character is a fat guy, so it took three to four hours. More than that, when I was in make-up I couldn’t eat anything. Throughout the shoot, I had to take only liquids and I even had some serious health problems. Today, I looking thin, because of that film,” says Naresh. He adds that he does a post-mortem for all his films. “I not only analyze the flop ones, but my hit films too.” He says that it isn’t easy to do comedy on-screen. “The timing is crucial and you have to make it appear as natural as possible. If I don’t do it properly, the audience will feel that I am overacting and will reject it,” says Naresh. Speaking of his brother Rajesh, who has struggled as an actor, Naresh says, “My brother has now come up with a new avatar. He is going to play negative roles and he is working on his body. I hope from next year, he too becomes as busy an actor.” On the personal front, he says his mother is looking for a good alliance for him. “I have a deadline till March 31, next year. So I have to complete all my films before that date,” he says.