Telugu Movie Songs Trusted links 4 You

Anasuya ready for item song

By on 2:22 AM

anasuya-hot-photos1

Noted TV anchor Anasuya, who was offered an item song in Power star Pawan Kalyan’s upcoming film ‘Attarintiki Daredhi’ has turned down the offer as she doesn’t want to do it during entry level. Speaking to media, she talked about her interests in film profession and her future plans. She said “Of course, I was offered item song in Pawan Kalyan’s movie, but I turned it down as I don’t want to begin my film

career with such an odd thing. First, I want to prove as a good actress and give my best as an actress. Later, I can think about any such experiments. Director Guna Shekar also offered me role in his ‘Rudramadevi’ but I couldn’t agree it because he asked me to cut down at least 10kgs weight before commencement of his film, which I believed is highly impossible in my tight schedule.

I even have to loose the offer given in Allu Arjun’s ‘Race Gurram’ movie due to my previous commitments only.

Currently, I am busy with my Jabardasth and Bindass TV shows and dubbing works. If, I ever time permits me definitely I would like to act in the films.”