Telugu Movie Songs Trusted links 4 You

Pawan Kalyan and Ntr Inspires YVS Chowdary

By on 3:05 AM

YVS-Chowdary

Y.V.S. Chowdary, who is a big fan of legendary actor NTR and who has been moving forward in the industry inspired by him, has shared a few words about his relation with NTR on the occasion of NTR’s birthday (28th May).

“NTR is an inspiration not only for me but also for some crores of fans all over the world. He will continue to motivate many people every time. Even if some legends leave this world, they will leave some wonderful and priceless impressions with their life styles. I went to NTR’s house in Abids with Harikrishna to seek his blessings before the launch of my first film.

When I told it to him, he felt very happy and said, ” Tell me if you have a good subject. I will act in your direction”. Even if I had not proved as a director then, his words have inspired me”, YVS said.

” I have to tell some things about my present film ‘Rey’. Mega family has kept this responsibility on my shoulders even before the release of my previous movie. After that, my film has released and became a disaster. I have messaged to Pawan Kalyan then saying that he can take any decision keeping his nephew’s debut movie in mind.

After 5 minutes, I have received a message from Pawan Kalyan saying, ” I don’t consider success and failure. I only consider behaviour and commitment. I know your dedication and confidence. Move forward ignoring negative thoughts and I will be with you”. Pawan Kalyan has encouraged me then and made me to do this ‘Rey’ movie not compromising any bit. In my 28 years of career, no director has received a message like this when he is in a disastrous career”, YVS added
Pawan Kalyan’s encouragement has given me moral support like how NTR’s words have motivated me.