Telugu Movie Songs Trusted links 4 You

I want to work with Mahesh Babu: Sonam Kapoor

By on 4:33 AM

I-want-to-work-with-Mahesh-Babu-Sonam-Kapoor

Fresh from the double success of Raanjhanaa and Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, actor Sonam Kapoor is basking in all the accolades coming her way. So,when she was in town on Saturday for an event, Sonam admitted to taking a short break. “For the next three months, I’m not working on any movie. I’m going backpacking to Europe. It’s vacation time for me!” she said.

Despite producers lining outside her door, the star is not ready to take up South Indian films yet. “I’m being offered a lot of Tollywood films. But my problem is the language — I don’t understand Telugu.Of course, if anything challenging comes my way, I’ll definitely take it up,” she said.

So,what according to her would be a ‘challenging Tollywood film’? “That would mean a movie on like Raanjhanaa, where my character evolves throughout.” While the actor knows what sort of Telugu film she would like to do, she doesn’t seem too sure of the leading man she wants to be cast opposite. “Mmm, I want to work with Namrata’s husband. He is ‘sooo’ good looking,” said Sonam, who struggled to recall actor Mahesh Babu’s name.